The best way you can help lead your family is to make sure you are growing spiritually. This growth will give you the wisdom and strength you need for leading your children. You can make this happen by.
- Reading the Bible daily so you are “complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work” (2 Timothy 3:17).
- Finding role models to emulate. “As iron sharpens iron, so one person sharpens another” (Proverbs 27:17 niv).
- Avoiding negative influences. “Evil company corrupts good habits” (1 Corinthians 15:33).
- Avoiding tempting situations. “Flee.youthful lusts” (2 Timothy 2:22 ).
- Abiding in Christ so you can bear much fruit (John 15:1-8). This means praying to God, depending upon Him, and actively obeying Christ.
God, please transform my family by transforming me.
Speak to me through Your Word, through Your Spirit, and through godly people.
Make me the parent my family needs. Amen.